Often people create their own Twitter account, but later they think of changing their Twitter username again. Never mind you can do it. In this article, we will tell you How to Change your Twitter Username in 1 Minute. Let us tell you that this process takes very little time.
Change Your Twitter Username in 1 Minute
Before that, some special things related to Twitter Username that you should know about-
- According to Twitter, Your username must be longer than 4 characters and up to a maximum of 15 characters.
- You can include numbers, letters, and underscores in your Twitter username, but no spaces are allowed.
So let’s start-
- First, log in to Twitter.
- Click on the ‘More’ option on the left-hand side.
- Click on ‘Setting and Support’.
- Click on ‘Settings and Privacy’.
- After this click on ‘Account information’ on your right-hand side.
- After that enter your password.
- Now you will be seeing information like your birthdate, email, username, etc under Account Information. Since we want to change the Username, then we have to click on the Username.
- After changing the username, click on save.
Read Also- 10 Best Free Cartoon Image Converter Tools
So this was the whole process of changing your username on Twitter. However, if you do it once, we understand that you can do it in just 1 minute.
Follow my Page- BeginnerSupport