Medical Surgical Licensed Practical Nurse jobs in United States 2022
|Employment Type||In The Post|
|Salary Package||In The Post|
|Job Name||LPN Medical Surgical Oncology|
|Job Experience||In The Post|
|Qualification Required||In The Post|
Medical Surgical Licensed Practical Nurse job Description
CHI Health St. Elizabeth founded by the Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration in 1889 is a full-service 260-bed nonprofit regional medical center in Lincoln Neb. St. Elizabeth specializes in the treatment areas of newborn and pediatric care women’s health burn and wound cardiology oncology emergency medicine orthopedics and neuroscience.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities. #LincolnRN
Compensation : Base rate + shift differential
Incentives : $5,000 sign on bonus, up to $8,000 education assistance (must have graduated within 5 years)
Tuition Reimbursement – $5,000 for full time and $3,000 for part time
Nurse Residency Is a comprehensive evidenced based program that all new graduate RN’s are enrolled during the first year of practice
Medical Surgical Oncology CHI Health St. Elizabeth is a 42 bed Med/Surg unit. We care for diverse populations and diagnoses including Orthopedic, Trauma, Spine and Neuro surgery, Surgical and Medical Oncology, pulmonary, renal, GI, and cardiac care.
We have a rapidly growing oncology program and are committed to provide highly skilled care using the ONS curriculum and standards of practice. In addition, we provide post-surgical care with a focus on pain management, early mobilization, and patient and family centered education promoting excellent outcomes. Our care model emphasizes multidisciplinary teams for our patients including Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Dietary, Nutrition, Palliative Care, and innovative nursing models to include LPN, C.N.A and RN teams.
As a LPN, you will be responsible for delivering high quality patient care while working with a skilled team of providers in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with multiple disciplines to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering medication and providing treatment according to provider orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for highly accountable team members who demonstrate compassion, excellence and reverence in all interactions with our team and our patients. This job will require excellent communication skills, organization and prioritization with the ability to effectively delegate and supervise the work of other team members. We are committed to growth and support in each role and have many programs to offer new Registered Nurses.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing program.
- Must have current/valid Licensed Practical Nurse license from the state licensing board.
- Must have current healthcare provider CPR (Basic Life Support) certification.
- 1 year experience in a clinic or acute hospital nursing setting required
- Enrolled in a RN program (ADN or BSN)
Medical Surgical Licensed Practical Nurse jobs in United States, Medical Surgical Licensed Practical Nurse jobs in United States.
Best Paying jobs
|Engineering||Sales And Marketing|
|Creative And Media||Social Services|
|Maintenance And Repair||Construction|
- Beginnersupport.com website does not guarantee to get any job.
- In this article, information related to cable jobs is being given.
- The Beginnersupport.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in exchange for money.
- Research the company before applying for a job.
- Beware of career consulting scams and recruitment scams.
- BeginnerSupport doesn’t make any kind of issue related to the job.
- There is no shortcut to success in a career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by BeginnerSupport.
- Before applying, thoroughly research the company related to the job.